While we don't suggest a full face of makeup on the beach, we understand wanting to stay cute while catching some sun! We have a few go-to products that won't melt off your skin and are our ABSOLUTE essentials for any beach bag:
1. Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15 - yes, even your lips can get sunburnt! Protect your pucker with this amazing treatment that's made with real sugar and is paraben, sulfate, and phthalate free. It also tastes like candy.
2. Tarte Light, Camera, Splashes Waterproof Mascara - a hypoallergenic, natural alternative to the many other chemical-laden, waterproof mascaras out there. Very waterproof, no raccoon eyes for you.
3. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - the new packaging seriously improved this beauty editor favorite. Add a small dab to your eyelids and under your eyes before applying mascara or liner, it'll drastically improve the longevity of your makeup!
4. Stila All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner - use sparingly for the beach! Dot carefully between your upper lashes to naturally enhance your eyes and lashline. This stuff stays on forever and won't run, even if you get dunked! And you never know...
5. Sonia Kashuk Small Hair Brush - perfect size to throw in your makeup bag! A great Mason Pearson brush knockoff in looks and bristle quality, and ridiculously more affordable.
6. Coola Organic Sunscreen, Mineral Matte Tinte - so, so important for protecting your skin. Coola is chemical free and will leave you with a light, matte finish that'll help combat mid-day shine. This unscented, gentle formula won't break out the delicate skin of your face.
And there you have it! Just enough glam to leave you sitting pretty on the beach, no heavy powders or creams clogging up your pores and ruining your fun.
***None of these brands are otherwise associated with Cabana Anna Swimwear - this is an unpaid review and our honest-to-god opinion***