Bohemian beach picnic? Don't mind if we do!
With California temperatures on the rise, it's time to start planning for the sunny days ahead...and there's no better way to welcome in the warm weather than with a day at the beach and a lazy picnic (and lots of rosé).
Our first themed picnic idea in this series is a French Riviera inspired soireé featuring delicious finger foods and Parisian hor d'oeuvres! Time intensive? A bit. Worth it? Completely. Wow factor? Off the charts.
- Cabana Anna bikini (the Venice bandeau and Baja cheekies in Pearl are a classic combo
- Flower crown
- Flowy cover-up
- No shoes
- Large round towel to serve as a picnic blanket
- Picnic basket that doubles as a cooler
- Cups and napkins (besides a serving spoon or two, don't bother with silverware)
- Beachy umbrella or canopy
- A few bottles of rosé
- Charcuterie tray with cured meats (we recommend jambon de bayonne and pâté)
- Dijon mustard
- Figs and grapes
- Brie (topped with blackberries)
- Fresh Baguette
- Smoked salmon blinis
- Pan bagnat
Finish it all off with a couple bottles of sparkling mineral water and DO NOT FORGET a trash bag! Keep the beach beautiful.